9TH OCTOBER, 2021.
DAY FOUR (4)
DR. DEBORAH AKACHUKWU.
PRAYER FOCUS: BREAKING THE CHAINS
PRAYER FOR 120 DAYS TARRY FOR GREATER GLORY: Acts 12:7 “And, behold, the angel of the Lord came upon him, and a light shined in the prison: and he smote Peter on the side, and raised him up, saying, Arise up quickly. And his chains fell off from his hands.”
Chains are metallic rings that are connected/joined together that are used to fasten, hold, tighten, withhold, limit, pull or confine something to a particular position by force. Over the ages, the enemy has been using chains to limit many people, so that even if they managed to see their harvest, they are not able to reap it. Why? Because they are chained.
SOME EVIDENCE OF A CHAINED LIFE.
- Being in the midst of plenty but living in lack.
- Being qualified for good positions but yet repeatedly denied same.
- Seeing great opportunities but having no one to sponsor or help utilize them.
- Being unable to cross a particular level in life, no matter how hard one tries.
- Returning again and again to a sinful or deplorable lifestyle that one had vowed many times before never to live in anymore.
- Working very hard, and yet without any reasonable results to show for it.
- Being comfortable in affliction and poverty.
- Staying for a long time in an unpleasant situation, that it now seems like an acceptable way of life.
- Always getting the opposite of what one desires or wants in life.
- Always feeling uneasy.
- Always feeling afraid or living in fear.
- Sudden plummet in one’s hunger and desire for God – for a long time.
THE WAY OUT:
- Prayer and supplication.
- Angelic visitation and encounters.
- By the anointing.
- Mighty living God, we bless your holy name for the marvelous things you have done.
- Our Father, we magnify your name for lifting us above reproach.
- Ever-living God, we thank you for your awesome goodness and mercy towards us.
- O Lord, we ask for forgiveness of our sins. We repent of every wrong we have done. Let the blood of Jesus cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
- Our merciful Father, look upon us with your eyes of mercy and show us mercy – in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, arise and scatter the agenda of the wicked – in the name of Jesus.
- Let every chain limiting our harvest be broken – in Jesus mighty name.
- Let every chain of sickness and trouble be broken into pieces – in Jesus mighty name.
- Every chain of inherited problems, break into pieces – in the name of Jesus.
- Every chain holding us bound to a spot, break now – in Jesus mighty name.
- Every chain of poverty, break into irredeemable pieces – in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Thank you, Father, for answered prayers – in Jesus mighty name.