DAY TWO (2)
DR. DEBORAH AKACHUKWU.
PRAYER FOCUS: ARISE FROM SLUMBER.
PRAYER FOR 120 DAYS: TARRY FOR GREATER GLORY.
Joel 1:13 “Gird yourselves, and lament, ye priests: howl, ye ministers of the altar: come, lie all night in sackcloth, ye ministers of my God: for the meat offering and the drink offering is withholden from the house of your God.”
There are limits to every oppression. Therefore, it’s time for us to awake and change the status quo and end the rule and reign of wickedness, by engaging the altar of prayer with a sincere heart. The days of seeking God all through the night have come upon us. We must arise as priests and change the patterns that are ungodly, which have withheld a lot of good things from coming into our lives. And we can do this only when we are quickened by the Spirit of the living God.
Why we need the spirit of God.
The spirit of God is the power that sustains us to cry out to God in prayer.
The spirit of God is our helper.
The spirit of God knows how best we should pray and so helps us to pray in such a way.
The spirit of God enables us to live a life of prayer and supplication.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, we thank you for bringing us this far, to seek you and know your way.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, we thank you for your divine presence around us.
- Lord, we thank you for your mercy: for it is because of your mercy that we are not consumed.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, we thank you for the daily provisions you made available to us.
- O Lord, arise and show us your mercy.
- Let the field-wasters assigned to waste our field be arrested now – in Jesus name.
- Let the powers that wither harvests be destroyed – in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let the powers working to withhold our blessings be arrested now – in Jesus name.
- Every spirit of drought, assigned to dry up our rivers, be wasted by fire – in Jesus name.
- Every power, assigned to suck and dry our oil, your end has come. Receive divine judgment – in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic flame released to destroy my resources, go back to your sender – in Jesus mighty name.
- Thank you, my Father, for hearing my prayers and granting all my requests – in Jesus name.