REVIVAL ARMY 70 DAYS OF HARVEST OF GLORY.
DR. DEBORAH AKACHUKWU.
DAY: FIFTY-THREE (53)
RAYER FOCUS: RECOVERY.
PRAYER FOR THE HARVEST OF GLORY: Isaiah 35:1,5-6. “The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose. 35:5 Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped. 35:6 Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.
Today’s text, reveals the magnitude of recovery and restoration, that God is able to do; even if we have lost all hope in this season of harvest, seeing that our field has become a desert, He the Lord shall turn it to blossom and yield abundant fruits and will cause streams to break out in it, so there shall be no loss for us in this season, in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord, my Maker, I thank you for your mighty hand of protection upon my life.
- Father, I thank you for contending with those that contend with me.
- Father, I thank you for granting us access to divine health,by making us partakers of divine nature.
- Father, I thank you for the mercies and kindness you have shown me.
- Father, I thank you for mighty and wonderful things you are about to do into this season you have brought me in.
- Oh Lord, let every ground I’m losing be restored back, in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, open to us every door that have been shut against us,in Jesus mighty name.
- Oh Lord, turn every dry ground in my life to a fertile field,in the name of Jesus.
- Let the fire of the Lord consume every stubborn spirit that has vowed I will not recover and take over.
- Oh Lord open the eyes of my destiny helpers,and cause them to locate me, in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord, empower me to increase in every side,in the name of Jesus.
- Thank you Father for restoring and recovering my Lost grounds, in the name of Jesus