PRAYER AGAINST THE SPIRIT OF BARRENNESS, ANTI-CONCEPTION DEMONS, AND MISCARRIAGE.
God wants us to experience fruitfulness in every area of our lives- spiritually, physically, mentally, financially, relation-wise, etc. To be fruitful, we need to deal with barrenness. Barrenness means being unfruitful, unproductive, unprofitable, sterile, infertile, etc It is the opposite or absence of fruitfulness. Barrenness is not in the plan and programme of God for your life. God has good plans for us, if we will be open to Him. That plan is to take us from barrenness to fruitfulness(Jer 29:11). One can overcome barrenness by the grace and mercies of God because God wants you to be blessed and not barren.
Marital barrenness (childlessness) dates back to the days of Abraham and Sarah (Gen 11:30) but yet Sarah conceived at an old age and bore a son to Abraham (Gen 21:2). The world may have tagged you barren and hopeless but remember that the God of Sarah and Abraham is your God. He has not changed! Believe and trust in the God that remains faithful in all situations.
Sometimes barrenness may be as a result of anti-conception demons who manipulate the womb causing infertility or miscarriage. God can save us from all slavery, bondage, prisons, pains, and enemy strongholds. Jesus the jailbreaker, who broke the prison doors of hades, abyss, hell and death and escaped the powers of darkness, knows the way to lead you out of the state of barrenness to fruitfulness.
SCRIPTURES: Deuteronomy 7: 11-14, Psalm 127:3, James 1:17, Gen 1:28, Psalm 138:8, Isaiah 55:10, Numbers 23:19, Luke 1:37, Jeremiah 32:17, Isaiah 54:1-4, Isaiah 40:31
SIGNS OF BARRENNESS
- Unable to conceive
- Constant miscarriage
CAUSES OF BARRENNESS
- Lack of faith
- Dependence on personal knowledge.
- Ancestral curses
- Anti-conception demons
- Immoral living.
- Improper care of the body medically
EFFECTS OF BARRENNESS
- Grief in spirit (Isaiah 54:4, 6)
- Failure in marriage
WAYS TO OVERCOME BARRENNESS
- Faith in God
- Appropriate use of the Word of God
- Giving to God in sowing
- Submission to Gods timing
- Thank you, Lord Jesus for saving me. By the sacrifice of love on the calvary tree, I am saved and redeemed in Jesus name.
- Thank you Lord that am no longer a slave to sin but can boldly call myself a child of God.
- Thank you my Father for your mercies are new every morning. Thank you for remaining faithful to me and never changing despite my human nature.
- I look up to You for the faith to pray without doubting what you can do for me in Jesus name.
- Father, in your mercy take me to my place of rest, that I may experience peace like a river in Jesus name.
- ABBA Father remember me at this time and bless me with the fruit of the womb in Jesus name.
- Put a new song of victory over barrenness in my mouth, that I may become a testifier of your goodness in Jesus name.
- Like never before, God of war prove to the demons responsible for my infertility and miscarriage that all powers belongs to you in Jesus name.
James 1:6 “But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind.” (NKJV)
- I enter into your presence as a redeemed daughter to seek your face and to ask for your supernatural blessings of fruitfulness you promised in Deuteronomy 7:13-14 in Jesus name.
- You are the God who remembered Hannah and made the barren women of old to bring forth children. Remember me O Lord in Jesus name.
- Lord, multiply and increase me according to your word in Deuteronomy 28:11 in Jesus name.
- Despite the doctor’s report, I declare that my womb is conducive to carry a child and carry till full- term in Jesus name.
Exodus 23:26 “No one shall suffer miscarriage or be barren in your land; I will fulfill the number of your days.” (NKJV)
- I break every anti-conception bond or chain of wickedness that is preventing my womb from carrying a child in Jesus name.
- In accordance to your word, I call forth my baby in Jesus name.
- I declare that every part of my body system, begin to function in preparation for the arrival of my baby in Jesus name.
- I command in Jesus name, all my endocrine glands to start functioning well, all my hormones to be at their right levels and every anxiety in my mind be calm.
Luke 1:37 “For with God nothing will be impossible.” (NKJV)
- Exalt my horn O Lord my salvation, and make my heart to rejoice, visit me and put laughter on my lips that all who hear shall marvel in Jesus name.
- Lord I receive your reward , my baby, with thanksgiving right now in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Covenant keeping God, do that which only you can do and receive the highest praise in Jesus name.
- Thank you Father, for my miraculous conception in Jesus mighty name.