POWER IN THE NAME OF JESUS
BY: PROPHETESS DEBORAH MACFOY AKACHUWKWU
The Bible makes us to understand that the reason Jesus came is to set the prisoners free. If anyone is in bondage and desires to be free, what you desire is legitimate and it’s the will of God for you. We may want to have our freedom but there are powers that have said we shall not be free and it is an error because it is speaking contrary to what Jesus Christ came to do. Therefore, if there’s any reason anyone remains in bondage it is because he/she has refused to accept the ministry, the call and assignment of Jesus Christ in his/her life.
The Bible says in Matthew 1:21 “And she will bring forth a Son, and you shall call His name JESUS, for He will save His people from their sins.” (NKJV)
Before Jesus came there was a prophecy about Him and the purpose of His coming was revealed. Mary was told the assignment of Jesus even before she conceived. She had to understand why He was coming, and why she had to carry Him. If we can save ourselves from our sins or if there was any other way, then He would not have come. He came specifically to bring redemption to mankind.
You may have been struggling by yourself to have your deliverance or to be free from the assault of the enemy, but today you have to depend on Him who has the duty. All you have to do is call upon Him, accept Him and receive Him and He will save you.
Acts 2:21 says “And it shall come to pass That whoever calls on the name of the LORD Shall be saved.'” (NKJV)
Take note that the bible says whoever calls the name and not if some call the name. This is one sure guarantee that has been given to all mankind. Therefore as a child of God, cash into the promises of God.
Proverbs 18:10″ The name of the LORD is a strong tower; The righteous run to it and are safe.”(NKJV). This means that the name of Jesus is a house that when you run into His name no power can touch you. You can run into His name right now!
In Acts 3:12 Peter and the apostles of old understood that it was not by their own power they perform miracles. Dont be a generation that looks unto a man but be the generation of people who understand that it is only by the power in the name of Jesus that miracles are performed. Always bear in mind that the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob has glorified his Son, Jesus. It is when Jesus is glorified that you see miracles, healing, and changes. If anyone has been condemned to sickness, poverty or afflictions know it that Jesus did not come for anyone to be condemned by any principalities or powers or for any of us to be a victim of the wicked but He came that through Him we shall be saved. The passport to a child of God’s deliverance, healing, and victory are in His name. So put your trust in Him. When you begin to call Him he will appearfor His name is His identity.
It is important to note that the name of Jesus can not be abbreviated. His name is Jesus Christ of Nazareth not IJN. It is because we don’t know the efficacy of that name that is why we abbreviate the name. If anybody has made you to underrate or abbreviate or lose your honor for the name then the person has robbed you of the most important and valuable thing for your life. Honor the name of Jesus Christ and activate Its efficacy in your life!
EFFICACY IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST
- The name of Jesus is an all-purpose bulldozer. It is a weapon that can be used to do warfare.
- It is the weapon that gives you total deliverance from principalities and powers and also guarantees protection and security.
- The name of Jesus is an exclusive weapon that supersedes all other weapons. It is a weapon that swallows every weapon that the enemy can boast of. When the weapon collides with the weapons of the enemy there will be pandemonium.
- The name makes the chains of your oppressors to break like thread.
- The name of Jesus cancels ancestral curses and writings of the wicked. Colossians 2:14
- The name of Jesus negates the agenda of darkness.
- The name of Jesus deflects evil arrows.
- It is one name that makes every power in the universe to be rendered null and void.
- It is a divine missile that will inflictwound on the head of the enemy.
- It is an irreversible weapon for God’s children.
- The name of Jesus stands as a terror to the kingdom of darkness.
SCRIPTURES: PHILIPIAN 2; 9, REVELATION 5:13. Psalm 111:2, ACTS 4; 12: ACTS 2:21; PROVERBS 18:10; MATTHEW 1:21
- Thank you my father for the life you have given and the accompanying blessings. I am forever grateful.
- Thank you for making me a candidate of your mercy, despite my unfaithfulness you remain faithful.
- Thank you father, for sending us your only begotten son, Jesus whose name is a weapon for my every battle.
- Thank you father for the gift of the name of your son Jesus Christ.
5.I bless your namebecause even in my unworthy state you keep revealing deep mysteries to me.
- I pray for the grace to activate the knowledge of these deep mysteries in my life in Jesus name.
- I pray for the grace to teach others, yet to know, about the efficacy in the name of Jesus.
- I pray that as I mention the name of Jesus, every knee must bow and every tongue shall confess that He is indeed Lord.
- I decree that as I pray with the name that is above every other name, Jesus, there shall be answered prayers.
- I declare that the name of the Lord shall be a strong tower for me and my family to run to for protection.
Romans 9:15 “For He says to Moses, “I will have mercy on whomever I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whomever I will have compassion.”” (NKJV)
- Merciful Father, have mercy on me for the numerous times I have underrated the power in the name of Jesus and looked upon lesser gods for my deliverance.
- By your compassion O Lord, I hereby activate the power in the name of Jesus to come into play in my life and put an end to all operations of the enemy in my life, in Jesus name.
Joel 2:32″And it shall come to pass That whoever calls on the name of the LORD Shall be saved. For in Mount Zion and in Jerusalem there shall be deliverance, As the LORD has said, Among the remnant whom the LORD calls.” (NKJV)
- My father, deliver me from every power causing frustration, distress, disappointment, and delay in my life in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Let the name of Jesus enforce power to change hands from the hands of the wicked one to the hands of the righteous in the name of Jesus.
- In the name that is above every other name, let every door of opportunity shut at my face by the forces of my enemy be sprung open now! In Jesus mighty name.
- Let the wind of God accelerate my speed to pursue, overtake and recover all my blessings that have be stolen from my treasures in Jesus name, Amen!
- Let the name of Jesus catapult me above my enemies in the name of Jesus.
Psalms 118:11 “They surrounded me, Yes, they surrounded me; But in the name of the LORD I will destroy them.” (NKJV)
- In the name of Jesus, I destroy the camp of the enemy and destroy the powers of every evil cauldron against my life in the name of Jesus.
- In the name of Jesus, I come against the wicked one and I command their kingdom to tremble and be destroyed now in the name of Jesus
- My father, bring to futility every plan of accusing finger as I run to take cover in the name of my Lord Jesus Christ.
Proverbs18:10″ The name of the LORD is a strong tower; The righteous run to it and are safe.”
- By the authority and power in the word of God, the name of the Lord shall be a shield and covering for me and my household against the snares and fowler’s of the evil one in Jesus name.
- I hide myself and all that concerns mein your name dear Lord. Please hearken to my cries when I call in Jesus name.
- Thank you my loving father for the efficacy in the name of Jesus. It’s indeed a wonderful gift.