PRAYERS TO DISLODGE WICKED CALDRONS
Text: Psalms 66:2-3: Sing forth the honour of his name: make his praise glorious. Say unto God, how terrible art thou in thy works! Through the greatness of thy power shall thine enemies submit themselves unto thee
- O Lord we sing forth the honour of your mighty name. Let the mightiness of your name be noised abroad in all the nukes and crannies of my life and destiny
- Father, we thank you for we know that your praises will continually be glorious in my life
- Be thou exalted O Lord for through the greatness of your power, the enemies of righteousness in my life have been put to shame
Text: Ezk 11:2-3 Then said he unto me, Son of man, these are the men that devise mischief, and give wicked counsel in this city. Which say, It is not near; let us build houses: this city is the caldron, and we be the flesh.
- I declare that every witchcraft caldron where destinies are cooked be broken into pieces.
- I stand against the mystery of the wicked caldrons of the devil in my life and destiny
- By the power in the name of Jesus let every wicked voice claiming that my life is in their hands by the reason of their mischievous activities be silenced and troubled into extinction.
- Let all the wicked caldrons set up in all the sectors of my nation by the witchcraft agents be irrecoverably dismantled in Jesus name.
- O Lord I demand concerning my destiny that every mischievous device wicked men are using to control and manipulate my life be set on fire.
- I command that the caldron where my economy, peace, glory, security, favour, justice, etc are being cooked be broken in pieces in Jesus name.
- I declare that every evil that has been programmed and released against my life especially in this season from wicked caldrons be made null and void.
- Let the gathering of the wicked, witches, wizards, and cultic groups saying both in words and action that it is not time for my life to be built up for her glory to be seen be frustrated in Jesus name.
Text: Ezk 11:8 you have feared the sword; and I will bring a sword upon you saith the Lord God
- O Lord I demand for the release of your sword against the wicked and their caldron positioned in all the strategic areas of my life.
- O Lord let your sword pursue them out of my life into a desolate place where they will severely face your judgment.
- May they fall by your sword as I declare that I am not their caldron.
Text: Ezk 11:13 And it came to pass, when I prophesied, that Pelatiah the son of Benaiah died…
- O Lord let an instant judgment be provoked by the reason of these prayers in the camp of the wicked and their cultic groups.
- O Lord even as I pray these prayers, may your warring angels be deployed to invade their altars where their caldrons are and destroy them.
- Thank you Lord