PRAYERS FOR THE CHURCH
The church in this millennium needs more prayer than ever. The church itself must arise in the place of Prayer to bring to manifestation the revival that has been spoken about through prophecies in this season. The devil himself knows that his end is near and that the church has a lot to recover now and so he will be fighting with everything he has to make sure this revival is put to a halt. And so the church must awake from slumber and revive their prayer Altar. We need revival in all of our churches, without it we may miss out on the great blessing that God offers.
WHAT SHOULD THE CHURCH PRAY FOR?
- The church should pray for revival: when a church prays for revival they pray for God’s power.(Acts 1:8), they pray for a great awakening (Acts 3:19), they pray for the revival fire and they pray for the salvation of many far from God.(Acts 2:47).
- The church should pray for the recovery of Lost glory (Haggai 2:9) ” the glory of this latter house shall be greater than the former, says the lord of hosts. and in this place I will give peace, says the lord of host”
- The church should pray for the unity amongst themselves.
- The church should pray for its faithful leaders and elders.
- The church should pray for the Gospel that it should be spread across the world with speed.(2thessalonians 3:1) “Finally brethren, pray for us, that the word of the Lord may speed ahead be honored, as happened among you”
- The church should pray for signs and wonders.(Acts 4:29-30) “29 And now, Lord, behold their threatenings: and grant unto thy servants, that with all boldness they may speak thy word,30 By stretching forth thine hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done by the name of thy holy child Jesus”
- The church should pray for the wounded soldiers. (James 5:14-15) “14 Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord:15 And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he has committed sins, they shall be forgiven him”
- The church should pray for the supply of provision: (Mathew 6:11) “30 Now I beseech you, brethren, for the Lord Jesus Christ’s sake, and for the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in your prayers to God for me;
- The church should pray for discernment. (Philippians 1:9-10) “9 And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all discernment,
- The church should pray for God’s will.(Colossians 1:9) “9 For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding”
- Father, we thank you for the love you have for the church, we are most grateful for your unfailing love, Lord we say be thou glorified in Jesus name.
- Oh God, we as a church pray Lord in onenss for mercy upon us. We plead your forgiveness oh lord, we are sorry for our shortcomings and behaviours towards your will oh lord. Show us Mercy in Jesus name.
- Father, we ask that you Purge the church with your blood in the name of Jesus from every pollution found in the church in Jesus name.
- Oh father we pray for the revival of the church oh lord send down the revival for the church in this millennium in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord send down your revival fire upon the church in Jesus name.
- Father, we pray for the unity of the church in the name of Jesus, frustrate every efforts of the enemy to bring in disunity into the church in Jesus name.
- My father my father we pray for the provision of the church and for your signs and wonders to be seen again in the church in Jesus name.
- Oh God, we pray for the missionaries and the front-liners the elders and leaders of the church lord in the name of Jesus strengthening and give them the grace to carry out their assignment In Jesus name.
- Oh God let your will be done in the church in Jesus name.
- Take over the church lord and let your name be glorified. In Jesus name.