PRAYERS FOR LIMITS AND BOUNDARIES.
Limit/Boundary is a point or level beyond which something does not or may not extend or pass. It’s a restriction; a bound beyond which one may not go. Some other things have been understood about the power of limits and boundaries. The major thing to learn is that where there is a Limit there is no movement or the movement will be regulated and manipulated.
Personal boundaries are guidelines, rules, or limits that a person creates to identify reasonable, safe, and permissible ways for other people to behave towards them and how they will respond when someone passes those limits. They help you prioritize your own well-being — plain and simple. It is not selfish to take care of yourself and your needs while also considering the needs of others. It makes you more effective and less burned out from helping if you set some limits.
HOW TO IDENTIFY BOUNDARIES.
1: How you see yourself:
What you believe in is mostly what you have either seen or anticipated. The difference between how life changes with time is dependent on the markers of time. Every living being is a marker of time, time reveals mostly everything, but it is only people with an ability of perception, can speak of what time speaks of. At every time in your life, how you identify the position you are and where you should be determines how you react to opportunities, trials, troubles, and difficulties. Therefore how you see yourself now and in the future determines your limits and boundaries.
2: How Others see you:
Most of the testimony that surrounds your life are forwarded by testifiers, and these testifiers are not you, but those who surrounds you. Sometimes they tend to testify against you or for you; but notwithstanding, people have to see you somehow in a way they have gained an advantage to examine you. Most people can examine you and know what you are capable of, most can examine and will not see as much as you have seen. At all levels, you must learn to observe what people say about you, try to evaluate what they say and always consider the positive compliments.
3: How the Devil See you:
According to the scriptures the Bible says that the devil is an accuser, without stressing it; the devil only see reasons to accuse and condemn all that you do. No matter how he sees you, all that he will say to you should be ignored and avoided with a strong resistance. Don’t give him a listening ear; he quite understands that you are surrounded with possibilities and there is no limit to you, so he chooses to stand as the limit. There is no other person who sets limits like the Devil, his assignment is to steal, kill and destroy.
4: How God sees you:
When God made you, He smiled and Said ‘This is good which means he said:
- You can move the mountain.
- You can survive every storm.
- You will be the head and not the tail.
- You will lend to people and not borrow.
- You will kill the giants, including goliaths.
- You will be in good health as your soul prospers.
And again, he watches over you to strengthen you so that you accomplish all your dreams and visions. When God gave his word over you, he chose to be with you; he sees you as a daughter/son who is a small god and have been empowered to prevail.
SIGNS OF LIMITS AND BOUNDARIES:
- Constant Fear and Doubt.
- Loser Mentality.
- Fear of the Unknown.
- Costant complaints and excuses.
- Strange repetition of levels.
- Constant circles and cycle growth.
- No Advancement.
- Constant movement but no destination.
HOW TO BREAK LIMITS AND BOUNDARIES.
- Maintaining self-confidence and being bold.
- Possessing a winner mentality and not a loser mentality.
- Through the fire of the Lord.
- Move with people that are higher than you.
- Renew your mind with God’s word.
PRAYER POINTS FOR BREAKING LIMITS AND BOUNDARIES.
- Father I bless you and I worship your Holy Name for your grace and power abounds for me every day and night.
- Thank you for your mighty works in my life oh God. I bless you Father.
- Lord I stand to decree, you glory will abide forever in the name of Jesus. Amen.
- Thank you Father for the thoughts and plans you have for me.
- I bless your name for thus far you have been faithful despite the accusations of the enemy.
- Thank you for all my achievements in my spiritual life, marital life, career, business, etc. I acknowledge you for them all.
- Thank you ancient of days, because I know by this prayers I shall break free from limitations and set boundaries in Jesus name.
Philippians 4:13 “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” (NKJV)
- In the name of Jesus, I confess my faith and I declare that I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
- I refuse to sit and watch and the enemy will limit me.
- I declare I am a limit breaker and a line crosser in Jesus mighty name.
- My guide is the Holy spirit and my master is Jesus. Therefore I put on divine strength and grace in Jesus name. Amen.
- I put on the strength of Jesus, and I am empowered by the Spirit in Jesus name, Amen.
Romans 12:2 “And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God.” (NKJV)
- Father I declare the renewing of my mind and my thoughts in Jesus name.
- Lord stretch forth you hands and put out the mindset that sets to put me in fear and anxiety in Jesus name.
- Father I declare a new mindset from today, let my life be delivered from fear of the unknown in the name of Jesus. Amen.
- Lord I declare that my visions are renewed and restrengthened in the name of Jesus. Amen.
- I receive the purifying power of the word of the Lord in the name of Jesus. Amen.
2 Corinthians 10:4-5: “For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,” 5 “casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,” (NKJV)
- Father, I stand with the power of the Holy Spirit as I war against voices and images of fear and cowardice in my mind in Jesus name.
- I rebuke every boundary that any man or woman has placed upon my life and destiny in the name of Jesus. Amen.
- I declare let the channels of my spirit open up in Jesus name.
- Let the Channels of my destiny open up; no more boundaries and limits in the name of Jesus. Amen.
- Father, I command every strange feeling that is cast on me when my new seasons come that makes it difficult for me to advance, I rebuke those feelings in the name of Jesus. Amen.
- Father, I declare an end to complaints and excuses in the name of Jesus.
Zechariah 2:5 “For I,’ says the LORD, ‘will be a wall of fire all around her, and I will be the glory in her midst.'” (NKJV)
- Father today I declare your word over my life.
- The Lord is my pillar and protection, he moves ahead of me to burn down barriers, limits and boundaries in the name of Jesus. Amen.
- I decree that my walls are the presence of God, and as the presence of the Lord is everywhere, I decree no more boundary or limits in Jesus name. Amen.
- In the name of Jesus, the east, west, north and south shall open to me in the name of Jesus. Amen.
- I declare again and again, no more boundaries no more limits in Jesus name. Amen.
Thank you Father for the prayers answered in Jesus name. Amen.