Abduction can be described as the act of forcibly taking someone away against their will. To abduct means to take away, kidnap, carry off, run away with, run off with, spirit away, drag away. Usually, the victims of abduction are given up for dead only to be found alive, also there may have been subjected to unspeakable horrors for the duration of their captivity.
On the other hand, spiritual abduction is when a loved one who belongs to Jesus is spiritually abducted away from God.
Apostle Paul warns his readers of the danger of Spiritual abduction in Colossians 2:8 which says “Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ.” (NKJV).
The clear and present danger of spiritual abduction is that it is so easy to be going about your business only to realize that one day you have been taken captive spiritually. Apostle Paul emphasizes that we are to see to it that no one takes us captive. The implication is that we have to do something to make sure we are not taken captive. We are responsible for what happens to us spiritually.
As Christians, no one can snatch us away from the love of God, but we can allow ourselves to be taken away into captivity. Romans 8:35. With that thought in mind, which says GOD will not quit loving us, we need to realize that we can reject God’s love when we deliberately reject His precepts and conform to the world’s principles.
Colossians 2:8, Galatians 5:1, 1Peter5:8, John 10:10, Romans 8:35, Ephesians 6:12, Daniel 2:43, 1Timothy4:1, 2Timothy 4:3-4, 1John 3:1.
SIGNS OF AN ABDUCTED SOUL
1) Lack of spiritual growth
2) Lack of understanding of oneself
3) Resistance to miracles
4) Problematic career
5) Poor health
6)Unfruitful spiritual life
PRAYERS AGAINST SPIRITUAL ABDUCTION
Psalm 71:1 “In You, O LORD, I put my trust; Let me never be put to shame.” (NKJV)
- Father in the Name of Jesus, expose and scatter every agenda of the enemy to bring shame into my life and family.
- For God is not an author of confusion therefore, I receive direction in Jesus Mighty Name Amen. 1Corinthians 14:33.
- I decree and declare in the Name of Jesus let confusion come upon those who seek my life and may their life be put to shame in Jesus Name Amen. Psalm 35:4.
John 10:10 “The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.” (NKJV)
- Let God’s enforcement agencies arrest every agent of spiritual abduction around my household known or unknown to me in Jesus name.
- I scatter in the name of Jesus every satanic agenda to abduct me, kill my spiritual gifts and blessings or to steal anything established by God in my life.
- Lord, put your hedge of security around my household and everything I have, against the penetration, attacks, breaking in, invading, abduction by hellish strong men and robbers in Jesus name.
Psalm 119:105 “Your word is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path.” (NKJV)
- Oh Lord send your word to my path that I may not stumble or fall into the tricks and deceit of the devil.
- Oh Lord lighten up my path, brighten my vision and put the right words in my mouth that I will firmly rebuke the enemy and expose his agenda in Jesus name.
- Put a seal of the promise of the Holy Spirit over us and hide us permanently under the shadow of your wings in Jesus name.