PRAYERS TO DISENGAGE EVIL ASSAULT (HEZEKIAH’S PRAYER)
Evil assault is a physical and spiritual harassment, violet attack, onslaught of the enemy on innocent souls. The assaulter has one aim, which is to hurt his victim so severely, depriving him or her of treasures, gifts, virtues, blessings, etc. This will make the victim not attain the height which the good God in His infinite grace and mercy made provisions for His own. Have you ever been assaulted or you are currently facing assault? You don’t have to lose hope, the bible says “Hezekiah trusted in God…” (2Kings 18:5) You too can trust in God, He will never put you to shame. Have someone mocked or persecuted you because you believe in God, have you been asked where is your God because you don’t have a child, you are not yet married, you don’t have a job, etc. Beloved, go to God in prayer like Hezekiah did and shame will come upon them that seek your downfall in Jesus name amen (2Kings 19:14-34).
2Kings 18,19, 1John 5:4-8, Psalm 84:11, James 4:7-8, Matthew 18:18, Psalm 27:1-2,
SIGNS OF AN EVIL ASSAULT
- Constant disappointment
- Lack of favor
- Near success syndrome
- To and fro movement
- Sickness without medical explanation
CAUSES OF AN EVIL ASSAULT
- Careless living
- Dreams of defilement and pollution
- Evil manipulation
- Evil programming
EFFECTS OF AN EVIL ASSAULT
- Sudden death
- Lack of favor
WAYS TO DISENGAGE EVIL ASSAULT
- Surrender yourself wholly to God
- Total trust and obedience to God
- Always turn to God in face of trials, temptations, harassment, and assault.
PRAYERS TO DISENGAGE EVIL ASSAULT
- I will enter His gate with praise and thanksgiving because He have done so much for me(Psalm 100)
- Gracious and Merciful Father, I magnify Your Most Holy Name, to you be all the glory, honour and power (Revelation 4:11)
- To you Lord I return all the glory, thank you Father for the privilege to make this prayer, which I believe will come to manifestation because you will harken to my heart cry.
- Oh LORD God of Israel, the One who dwells between the cherubim, You are God, You alone, of all the kingdoms of the earth. You have made heaven and earth, incline Your ear, Oh LORD, and hear, open Your eyes, Oh LORD, and see; and hear the words of my assaulter(mention the name), which he has sent to reproach the living God (2Kings 19:15-16)
- Thank you Lord Jesus for delivering me from the torment of my past sins and I decree, I am made whole in Jesus name amen (Psalm 25:7).
- You are my shield oh Jehovah Gibbor, no good thing will walk pass me as I make this prayer in Jesus name amen (Psalm 84:11).
- Truly, the evil assaulters have been victorious in various battles against other gods. But I put my trust in you and I am certain of my victory in Jesus name.(2Kings 19:17-18).
- Oh LORD my God, I pray, save me from my enemies, those that seek my downfall, that all the kingdoms of the earth may know that You are the Lord God, You alone (2Kings 19:19).
1JOHN 5:4-5 “For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith. Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God? The Certainty of God’s Witness”.(NKJV)
- Indeed I am born of God! Therefore as an overcomer, I render futile every attack and arrow of the enemy in Jesus name.
- Today, I bind up every evil force that is attempting to penetrate my mind, heart, soul, and spirit. I renew the mark of ownership of my God over me in Jesus name.
- Today I re-establish my faith in God. I declare that I have an unwavering trust in my creator in Jesus name.
- By the Blood of the Lamb and words of my testimony, I overcome the onslaught and attacks of the evil one. Therefore I shall never be assaulted and manipulated again in Jesus name amen (Revelation 12:11)
“looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith, who for the joy that was set before Him endured the cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.” (NKJV)
- God forgive me for times I have moved my gaze from you and trusted on my own strength and abilities. Let your mercy O Lord prevail over judgement in Jesus name.
- Lord give me the grace to always seek you first in every activity of my life for your direction and leading in Jesus name.
- The author and finisher of my faith, give be boldness in the face of adversity that I may not tremble in the hands of my assaulter in Jesus name.
- I look up to you to grant me victory that will marvel my detractors and shut their mouth forever in Jesus name.
- Let the victory you shall grant me heard in all the ends of the earth that the knowledge of the only true God will be known in Jesus name.
2 Kings 19:32-34
“Therefore thus says the LORD concerning the king of Assyria: ‘He shall not come into this city, Nor shoot an arrow there, Nor come before it with shield, Nor build a siege mound against it.”
33 “By the way that he came, By the same shall he return; And he shall not come into this city,’ Says the LORD.”
34 “‘For I will defend this city, to save it For My own sake and for My servant David’s sake.'”(NKJV)
- O God let your thunderous voice be heard on my behalf that my assaulters will tremble in fear and fall on their knees in Jesus name.
- Never again will their projections and manipulation have an effect on me because a hedge of fire henceforth protects I and all that concerns me in Jesus name.
- Indeed they have mocked my God. Rise up O Lord and let your enemies feel the impact of your wrath in Jesus name.
- Defend me, my Father, for your namesake, that generations to come will continue to sing of your victory in Jesus name.