FROM MESS TO GLORY
Moving from mess to glory is a season in the life of a man when his shame and reproach are taken away and he is lifted to a height where he ought to be. It can also be a time in the life of a man where after that he has been thoroughly dealt with by God, he is then lifted by God into heights where his shame, pains, and tears are now transformed to the glory which all eyes can see.
There are many examples of such people in the bible that at an appointed time in their lives the lifting hand of God remembered them and changed their stories.
VESSELS THAT EXPERIENCED THIS LIFTING
David (1 Samuel 16:11-12)
11 So he asked Jesse, “Are these all the sons you have?” “There is still the youngest,” Jesse answered. “He is tending the sheep.” Samuel said, “Send for him; we will not sit down until he arrives.”
12 So he sent for him and had him brought in. He was glowing with health and had a fine appearance and handsome features. Then the Lord said, “Rise and anoint him; this is the one “
This is a clear example of rising.
Watch out for what happens next in his life;
1 Samuel 16:14-18
Now the Spirit of the Lord had departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the Lord tormented him. Saul’s attendants said to him, “See, an evil spirit from God is tormenting you. Let our Lord command his servants here to search for someone who can play the lyre. He will play when the evil spirit from God comes on you, and you will feel better.” So Saul said to his attendants, “Find someone who plays well and bring him to me.” One of the servants answered, “I have seen a son of Jesse of Bethlehem who knows how to play the lyre. He is a brave man and a warrior. He speaks well and is a fine-looking man. And the Lord is with him.”
I see the Lord putting you in the heart of your destiny helpers in Jesus name.
When the Lord prepares your lifting, he lays it as a mater in the heart of his set men for your destiny
Mordecai (Esther 5:13 – 14)
13 But all this gives me no satisfaction as long as I see that Jew Mordecai sitting at the king’s gate.”
14 His wife Zeresh and all his friends said to him, “Have a pole set up, reaching to a height of fifty cubits, and ask the king in the morning to have Mordecai impaled on it. Then go with the king to the banquet and enjoy yourself.” This suggestion delighted Haman, and he had the pole set up.
A plot already to deal with Mordecai but the Lord who watches over his sheep never sleeps or slumbers. This happens next.
That night the king could not sleep; so he ordered the book of the chronicles, the record of his reign, to be brought in and read to him. It was found recorded there that Mordecai had exposed Bigthana and Teresh, two of the king’s officers who guarded the doorway, who had conspired to assassinate King Xerxes. “What honor and recognition has Mordecai received for this?” the king asked. “Nothing has been done for him,” his attendants answered. The king said, “Who is in the court?” Now Haman had just entered the outer court of the palace to speak to the king about impaling Mordecai on the pole he had set up for him. His attendants answered, “Haman is standing in the court.” “Bring him in,” the king ordered. When Haman entered, the king asked him, “What should be done for the man the king delights to honor?” Now Haman thought to himself, “Who is there that the king would rather honor than me?” So he answered the king, “For the man the king delights to honor, have them bring a royal robe the king has worn and a horse the king has ridden, one with a royal crest placed on its head. Then let the robe and horse be entrusted to one of the king’s most noble princes. Let them robe the man the king delights to honor, and lead him on the horse through the city streets, proclaiming before him, ‘This is what is done for the man the king delights to honor!’ ” “Go at once,” the king commanded Haman. “Get the robe and the horse and do just as you have suggested for Mordecai the Jew, who sits at the king’s gate. Do not neglect anything you have recommended.” So Haman got the robe and the horse. He robed Mordecai, and led him on horseback through the city streets, proclaiming before him, “This is what is done for the man the king delights to honor!”
I Decree everyone who has forgotten you to remember you now and favor you even in the presence of your enemies in Jesus name
WHY MUST YOU RISE FROM MESS TO GLORY
- It is a promise of God unto us his people.
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
This means that being a child of God makes you a beneficiary of this promise…… Say Amen to that.
The second reason why you must rise
- To be a blessing to others.
Now we see that if Esther had not risen to become a queen no one could have stood for Mordecai in the Palace.
Also in the case of Joseph, at the start it was all a mess. The story of his life moving from home into the pit then sold by his brothers, accused of rape and thrown into jail, but in later times interpreted the dreams of pharoah and was lifted in Egypt. His lifting sustained his family when famine was in their own land.
I pray for you, The Lord shall cause you to rise and you shall be a blessing to others….
The third reason why you must Rise
- To quicken the Faith of other believers
As the scripture says the Testimony of Jesus is the spirit of Prophecy (Rev 19:10). The story of our lifting will serve to show others that God can turn even their own story to good.
AREAS YOU MUST RISE
- Your prayer life
- In the Area of your divine assignment
- Intellectual power
- Alms Giving & charity
- Spiritual Power and Authority
- Service to God – especially in the areas of soul winning, etc…
- In the understanding of the ways of God
KEYS TO RISING FROM MESS TO GLORY
- Humble yourself before God. Here’s what the bible says about this James 4:10 Humble yourselves before the Lord, and he will lift you up, also Matthew 23:12 those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.
- Obedience to the voice of God. God is the lifter of men and one of the criteria he uses is that you listen and obey His principles, because the lifting of men is not just a random thing anyone can just do else all men by now should have been lifted. Take the case of Abraham, God demanded of his son he obediently does as was instructed by God. Abraham Is one of the patriarchs in the bible who was distinguished by his total obedience to God and till today he is named Father of all nations.
- Seek with all your heart God’s kingdom. Matthew 6:33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. A good study on the pattern through which God lifts men will reveal to you that these men are so much concerned about the expansion of God’s kingdom, so concerned about God’s will being done as revealed unto me.
- Be patient enough to wait for your announcement (lifting). Luke 1:80 And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit, and was in the deserts till the day of his shewing unto Israel.
- Say God, let every enemy waiting to frustrate my lifting wait in vain in the name of Jesus
- In the name of Jesus, I receive the anointing to rise to glory in my life.
- By the power of God at work in my life, I declare I shall not be small in the name of Jesus
- O Lord my God cause me to begin to walk in the principles of divine lifting you have laid down
- In the name of Jesus, I break the stronghold of limitations in my life.
- O Lord lift me so that I shall bring honour to the kingdom and be a blessing to others
- In the name of Jesus, I shift every cloud of reproach over my life
- In the name of Jesus, O Lord uproot every weakness in me stopping my lifting
- O power of God, stop every personality demonically empowered to stop my lifting in the name of Jesus
- O ye marine powers agitating against my lifting be drowned by the blood of Jesus…
- O Lord by your mighty sword, Let every set up arranged to frustrate me before my lifting season scatter.