DEALING WITH STUBBORN PROBLEMS / ENEMIES
TEXT: Exodus 5:1-2
 Afterward Moses and Aaron went in and told Pharaoh, “Thus says the Lord God of Israel: ‘Let My people go, that they may hold a feast to Me in the wilderness.’ ”  And Pharaoh said, “Who is the Lord, that I should obey His voice to let Israel go? I do not know the Lord, nor will I let Israel go.”
Beloved, one can be passing through some kind of situation and problems that are consistent, persistent, and stubborn to go. In such conditions, every effort put in place to profer a solution will all be abortive. Such a condition could be one sickness or the other. It could be a persistent lack. When one found himself in such a condition, prayers will seem not to be working. If it is sicknesses, medication will stop having effects. Every angle where solution will seem to come from will be blocked. All that are satanic calculated moves to see that the person becomes helpless.
Pharaoh at some point in life became a thorn on the flesh of the children of Israel. He troubled them with all manner of affliction, hard labour, and torture. Even when the Lord has commanded him through Moses to let His people go he insisted that they should to continue to be his slaves. This was a typical example of a stubborn problem and a stubborn enemy.
An enemy is said to be stubborn when he is bent on doing evil without looking back. The devil by default is a stubborn enemy. He is never ready to let go of anyone that is his captive. He is ready to do just anything within his powers to see that his captives remain. When he is after a man’s life, he never gives up until the man is captured.
But glory be to God Almighty who has not allowed the river of the enemy to drown us. He has always made a way of escape for us from the hands of the enemy.
Pharaoh tried resisting God but God in His power disgraced him. So shall He disgrace your evil pursuers. As many trouble as the enemy has projected into your life that is resisting solution, I pray for you, all of them shall collide with the mighty hand of the Lord.
AFFLICTIONS OF STUBBORN PROBLEMS
- Incurable sickness
- Consistent lack
- Persistence setback
- Untold hardship
- Constant failure
- Constant rejection
- Constant disgrace
SOURCES OF STUBBORN PROBLEMS
- Evil foundation
- Wicked Activities
- Evil Covenant
SOME IMPORTANT SCRIPTURAL VERSES YOU NEED TO CONSULT FOR DEALING WITH SUCH PROBLEMS
Exodus 14:14: The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace.”
Isaiah 50:7-9: “For the Lord God will help Me; Therefore I will not be disgraced; Therefore I have set My face like a flint, And I know that I will not be ashamed. He is near who justifies Me; Who will contend with Me? Let us stand together. Who is My adversary? Let him come near Me. Surely the Lord God will help Me; Who is he who will condemn Me? Indeed they will all grow old like a garment; The moth will eat them up.
Isaiah 54:17: No weapon formed against you shall prosper, And every tongue which rises against you in judgment You shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, And their righteousness is from Me,” Says the Lord.
Jeremiah 1:8: Do not be afraid of their faces, For I am with you to deliver you,” says the Lord.
Zechariah 4:7: ‘Who are you, O great mountain? Before Zerubbabel you shall become a plain! And he shall bring forth the capstone With shouts of “Grace, grace to it!” ’ ”
3 John 1:2: Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.
Numbers 23:23: “For there is no sorcery against Jacob, Nor any divination against Israel. It now must be said of Jacob And of Israel, ‘Oh, what God has done!’
- O Lord I thank you for paying the price of my total victory
- I thank you Lord for frustrating the tokens of liar for my sake
- I declare in the name of Jesus that the devices of the crafty shall not prosper over my life
- I command according to the word of God every diviner against my life to run mad
- I break the stronghold of stubborn problems in my life in the name of Jesus
- I command the solution I need for the yoke of stubborn problem to be broken in my life to manifest
- I release confusion upon every demonic priest on any altar making demonic sacrifice to see that I remain in problems
- Let the backbone of every evil sponsor in my life be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
- I destabilize the power of every strongman in my life in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, enlarge my coasts beyond my wildest dream in Jesus name
- Holy Ghost, seal all pockets that have demonic holes in my life in the name of Jesus.
- Let the fire of disgrace fall upon demonic prophets assigned against my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil meeting held on my behalf shall not prosper, in Jesus’ name.
- I claim back my goods presently residing in wrong hands, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the resources of stubborn oppressors in my life dry up, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the head of every serpent power fashioned against me be broken, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the head of every marine power fashioned against me be broken, in the name of Jesus.
- Let every evil trend directing my affairs be reversed, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, uproot evil things from my life in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, plant good things in my life in the name of Jesus.