DEALING WITH EVIL FOUNDATION
ANCHOR: PSALM 11:3
- UNDERSTANDING THE WORD FOUNDATION
- TO PROVOKE THE UNDERSTANDING OF THE READER TO PRAY VIOLENTLY TO BE FREE.
- THE KEYS OF FREEDOM.
- TO USE SCRIPTURES TO LET THE BELIEVERS KNOW THEY CAN BE FREE.
- POWERFUL PRAYERS TO BREAK FREE FROM EVIL FOUNDATIONAL POWERS.
UNDERSTANDING THE WORD FOUNDATION
Anything in life that must stand must have root, bearing or a starting point. The base point upon which the building/house rests upon is called foundation. Foundation is very vital to every building because it determines its stability. The foundation of anything is usually costly and mostly unnoticed or invisible. It can either be good or bad as we see in Matthew 7:24-27. The effects of a bad foundation can be very disastrous and terrible. The foundation of a building determines the height it can reach, so also a man’s foundation determines the level he will reach in life. There are various aspects of life we can lay foundation; they include: spiritually, economically, physically, socially, politically, biologically, emotionally, culturally, etc. We must learn to destroy the evil foundation that has been laid by our fathers, which had a lot to say in our lives and families and start laying good foundation for our future, because the foundation of your life determines what happens afterwards in your life time. We see in the book of Judges 6:1-27 how Gideon was limited by his evil foundation, until he destroyed it he was a nonentity.
- 1 Corinthians 3:11
- Isaiah 49:24-25
- 2Chronicles 7:13-14
- Leviticus 40-42
- Jeremiah 1:10;51:20-21
- Judges 6:28
- Job 8:8-10
- Matthew 26:41
CAUSES OF EVIL FOUNDATION
- Immoral lifestyle
- Shedding of innocent blood
- Blood guilt
EFFECTS OF EVIL FOUNDATION
- Limitation/stagnation and backwardness.
- Rising and falling.
- Miscarriage and Barrenness.
- Poverty and Lack.
- Inherited madness.
- Spiritual Captivity and bondage
- Shame and Confusion.
- Foolish behaviour.
- Untimely death.
- Blindness to Godly things.
HOW TO DESTROY EVIL FOUNDATION
- Inquire about your root
- Watch the pattern of occurrence
- Genuine repentance
- Prayerfully renounce and forsake your evil/sinful ways
PRAYERS TO BREAK FREE FROM EVIL FOUNDATION
- Almighty God, You that laid the foundation of the world that it should not be moved forever we worship you.
- Father, we thank you for at your rebuke the foundation of the world where uncovered.
- Father, we bring repentance to the Altar over our foundation and we ask that you show us your mercy Oh Lord
- Father, forgive us for every sin of bloodshed and idolatrous worship.
- By fire, I renounce every covenant, vows, commitment I and my fathers have entered to any ungodly altar in the name of Jesus.
- I renounce every word spoken that have kept us in bondage in the name of Jesus.
- I nullify their effect on my life and family in the name of Jesus.
- By the precious blood of Jesus Christ, I silence the voices speaking against my life from the evil foundation of my father’s house.
See, I have this day set you over the nations and over the kingdoms, to root out and to pull down, to destroy and to throw down, to build and to plant.” (NKJV)
- I dethrone every satanic priest ministering at the altars of my father’s house and I remove their crowns by fire in the name of Jesus amen.
- I cut them off from their power source and from their source of strength and stronghold in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- I terminate and destroy by fire their assignment towards my life and family and I release the fire of the Holy Ghost upon every satanic altar in my father’s house in the name of Jesus.
- Let the spirit on assignment against my calling from my father’s house catch fire and be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
- Let their monitoring devices be dismantled and consumed by fire in the name of Jesus amen.
PSALM 118:11-13 “They surrounded me, Yes, they surrounded me; But in the name of the LORD I will destroy them. They surrounded me like bees; They were quenched like a fire of thorns; For in the name of the LORD I will destroy them. You pushed me violently, that I might fall, But the LORD helped me”. (NKJV)
- I bind the strong man of my father’s house in the name of Jesus.
- I blind the eyes of every monitoring demon from my father’s house in the name of Jesus.
- Let every evil horn from my foundation be cut to pieces in the name of Jesus.
- I dethrone every evil priest monitoring the altars of wickedness in my father’s house.
- Every evil altar where my name is connected to, catch fire and be destroyed by fire in the name of Jesus.
ISAIAH 49:24-26 “Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, Or the captives of the righteous be delivered? but thus says the LORD: “Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible be delivered; For I will contend with him who contends with you, And I will save your children. I will feed those who oppress you with their own flesh, and they shall be drunk with their own blood as with sweet wine. All flesh shall know that I, the LORD, am your Savior, and your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.” (NKJV)
- Every altar resisting my rising catch fire and burn to ashes in the name of Jesus.
- Every foundational power causing premature death in my life, my ministry, my family etc. be destroyed now in the name of Jesus.
- Powers of failure and struggle from my father’s house be destroyed now in the name of Jesus.
- Powers of delay and near success syndrome from my father’s house break by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Every spirit that has vowed to destroy my destiny receive divine judgement now in the name of Jesus.
I decree am free in the name of Jesus.
I declare my coast is enlarged in the name of Jesus.
I declare my lost virtues are restored sevenfold.
I declare am the head and not the tail.
I declare things are shifting for my good.
I declare my gates are opened and cannot be shut again in the name of Jesus.
I declare am lifted.
Thank you Father for giving me victory and delivering me from my foundation in the name of Jesus.
Thank you Father for restoring back everything I have lost in the name of Jesus. Amen.