REVIVAL ARMY 70 DAYS OF HARVEST OF GLORY
DR. DEBORAH AKACHUKWU.
DAY: THIRTEEN (13)
PRAYER FOCUS: UPROOTING EVIL SEED
PRAYER FOR THE HARVEST OF GLORY:
Matthew 13:30 Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest, I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.
“Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.”
The Scripture gives us a clear understanding, about what happens in the time of harvest,(1) uprooting tares (2) binding of tares (3) burning of tares.(4) gathering the good fruits (5) storing the good fruits. To avoid waste and theft, the fruits must be preserved in the barns.
- Almighty God, the source of life through whom all beings springs forth,I bless your holy name.
- Mighty living God, you alone deserve my worship and praise, for the great and mighty things you have done in my life.
- El-shaddai , you are the multi breasted God, thank you for divine supply and provisions.
- Oh Lord, let every tares planted by the enemy in life ,be uprooted now, in the name of Jesus.
- Let the Angels of harvest, gather every evil seed planted by the enemy in my life, let them be burned to ashes, in Jesus name.
- Every Evil seed planted in my life, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
7.Every Evil seed choking my blessings, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every stubborn seed of the enemy, wither by fire,be uprooted now, in Jesus mighty name.
- Let the Angels of harvest, be released now into the four corners of the earth, let them gather my blessings, in the name of Jesus.
- Let my gathered blessings locate my life and manifest physically,in the mighty name of Jesus.
- I release the angels of preservation and protection over my blessings.
- let my harvest be preserved from destruction and theft, in Jesus mighty name.
- In the name of Jesus, I walk into my prepared blessings.