Healing is the process of becoming or making someone healthy/whole again. The process of getting better after an emotional shock, sickness, disease. Healing is also the restoration of health from unbalanced, diseased, damaged or unvitalized organism. Healing involves repairing of living tissues to function normal again. When God by His divine power restores your spirit, soul and body to be whole again it is called ‘Divine or Supernatural Healing’. Ezekiel 36:25-26, these hopeful verses reminds us that no matter how far from God we may be, we can receive new hearts with new and right desires. This promise brings hope not only to us as individuals but also on behalf of our loved ones who seem beyond help.
God is willing and able to wash any greed, infidelity, self-centeredness, dishonesty, abuse, addiction, rebellion, resentment, or disrespect that afflict our family. From all over the Bible we can clearly see that divine healing is a reality. And it is the will of God to heal you of whatever infirmity or sickness you are passing through (Jeremiah 29:11). And I believe that as you are reading and praying through this booklet you will receive your healing in Jesus name amen.
There are many types of healing that takes place in a person’s life depending on the one he/she is suffering from, which is physical healing, spiritual healing, financial healing, divine healing etc.
Matthew 8:16-17, James 5:14-15, Matthew 14:4, Mark 1:34, 2chronicles 7:14-15, Ezekiel 4:17, Matthew 4:23-24, Luke 5:17-24, luke13:11-13, acts 9:33-34, John 9:5-11, Acts 9:33-34, John 9:5-11, Luke 8:49-56, Psalm107:7, Ezekiel 36:25-27, Psalm 38:3
SIGNS OF HEALING
- Wholeness in the body
- Ability to move freely
- Open heaven
HINDRANCES TO HEALING
EFFECTS OF HEALING
- Peace of mind
- Inner joy
- Peace with God and man
- Positive change in relating with people
WHAT ATTRACTS HEALING
1) Repentance from sin (2chronicles 7:14-15)
2) When we call upon God (Romans 10:13)
3) When we hold God by His word through faith (Isaiah 45:21)
4) When we accept deeply in us the finished work of Christ (Isaiah 53:5)
5) When we put all our trust in God for healing ( Romans 10:11)
6) When we refuse the negative report and hold onto God’s promises (Isaiah 53:1; John 12:38)
7) When we trust God that He cannot fail nor break His covenant (Psalm 89:34; 119:89)
PRAYERS FOR DIVINE HEALING
- Heavenly Father, we come before you with worship and reverence unto your holy name for you are worthy to take all the glory in Jesus name amen. (1Chronicles 16:29)
- Our Good Father, from my heart I bless you for you are the Lord that heals my diseases and restores my health and makes me to live, thank you Father in Jesus name amen (Psalm 103:3)
- Oh Lord, I glorify your name for your righteous acts of healing have been revealed throughout your word, thank you Father in Jesus name amen (Revelation 15:4)
- Father I thank you for your healing and love, I ask you to fill my life and family with your Spirit in the name of Jesus amen.
- By the power in the Blood of Jesus, no plague shall come near my dwelling and every destruction shall pass over my life and household in Jesus name Amen. (Exodus 12:13).
- According to your word dear Lord, restore my health and heal my wounds amen. (Jeremiah 30:17)
- I decree total healing upon my life, my family, destiny, business in Jesus name amen. (Psalm 103:3)
PSALM 31:4 “Pull me out of the net which they have secretly laid for me, for You are my strength” (NKJV).
- Let your mighty power pull me out of the net which the enemy have secretly laid for me in Jesus name amen.
- I decree and declare no weapon fashioned against me shall prosper in Jesus name amen. (Isaiah 54:17)
- For the mountains may move and the hills disappear, but even His faithful love for me will remain. His covenant of blessing upon my life and family will never be broken in Jesus name amen (Isaiah 54:10).
MATTHEW 9:32-33 “As they went out, behold, they brought to Him a man, mute and demon-possessed. And when the demon was cast out, the mute spoke. And the multitudes marveled, saying, “It was never seen like this in Israel” (NKJV).
- In Jesus name of Nazareth, you spirit of infirmity be cast out now by fire amen.
- I stand as a priest and I decree in the name of Jesus, you infirmity/sickness you are not permitted to dwell in my body and my environment. (Exodus 23:25)
- I humbly come to you Lord Jesus seeking for divine healing and I strongly believe You won’t leave me empty.
PSALM 34:17-20 “The righteous cry out, and the LORD hears, And delivers them out of all their troubles. The LORD is near to those who have a broken heart, And saves such as have a contrite spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous, But the LORD delivers him out of them all. He guards all his bones, not one of them is broken” (NKJV).
- Hear me Lord as I cry out to you and deliver me from all my troubles and challenges in Jesus name amen.
- My heart is broken Lord, please deliver me from this sickness (mention them) and I will return the glory to you.
- I decree in the name of Jesus, my bones, muscles, body, flesh are healed and none of them shall be found wanting in Jesus name amen.