TOTAL DELIVERANCE THROUGH REVELATION
You can’t say you are delivered when you repeatedly go for deliverance meetings, family liberation, going from one prayer house to the other looking for who will give you prophecy or tell you what God says and what He didn’t say. For you to be totally delivered, you should have this revelation and insight that Jesus Christ came to deliver you from the bondage of sin, He bore your sicknesses and afflictions on the cross (Galatians 3:13). As a believer, saved by grace, you are to know God by yourself, you are not meant to fall sick, be oppressed by the devil, you are not meant to be going from one deliverance to the other. What you need to do is to encounter the Truth (Jesus) for when you know Him, believe in Him, trust in Him, that which you know about Him shall deliver you totally in Jesus name amen. (John 8:32,36)
THREE FACTORS TO BEAR IN MIND
- IT IS FINISHED (John 19:30): Jesus said and still saying to us (His own) “it is finished”. He came and died for your sake, that you might be made whole, that you will not suffer that sickness, affliction, and lack again. Jesus have already settled it on the Cross of Calvary, you should not suffer it again… Confess and believe it is finished.
- IF THE SON SET YOU FREE, YOU ARE FREE INDEED (John 8:36): You can’t say you are free when you are still living a sinful life ie living to please the flesh, a sinful lifestyle is a slave to the flesh. For you to be totally free and delivered you need to come to Jesus so He can set you free.
- CURSED IS EVERYONE WHO HANGS ON A TREE (Galatians 3:13): if you believe that Jesus was crucified on the cross, you should also know that, He carried your sicknesses, diseases, infirmities, curses etc to the cross. You don’t go about looking for who cursed you or who have afflicted you because none of them will work if you are on the right path or know your authority as a believer.
John 3:16, Ephesians 1:3-14, John 8:32-36, John 19:30, John 10:10, Psalm 23, 27:1-2, Jeremiah 29:11, Galatians 3:13
SIGNS THAT YOU ARE TOTALLY DELIVERED
- All-round breakthrough ie physical, spiritual, material, financial and marital etc
- Unlimited favor
- Divine encounter
- Intimacy with the Holy Spirit
- Assurance of salvation
- Holiness and purity
HINDRANCES TO TOTAL DELIVERANCE
- Religious spirit
- Indisciplined lifestyle as a believer
- Instability and inconsistency in your personal altar
- Lack of devotion and commitment to God
BENEFITS OF BEING TOTALLY DELIVERED
- We are chosen and loved by Him before the creation of the world (John 3:16).
- He sees us as holy and blameless.
- We are adopted as His sons and daughters through Jesus.
- He extends His glorious grace to us through His Son.
- We have been redeemed through Jesus Blood.
- He forgives our sins past, present, and future.
- We have access to His wisdom and knowledge.
- He marked us with the seal of the Holy Spirit guaranteeing our inheritance in heaven.
WAYS TO BE TOTALLY DELIVERED
- Accept Jesus in your life and make Him Lord over your life and all that concerns you
- Trust, believe and have faith that Jesus have taken away all the problems and afflictions.
- Maintain a consistent study and prayer life
- Maintain a stable relationship with the Holy Spirit
PRAYERS FOR TOTAL DELIVERANCE
- All glory belongs to you loving Father, thank you for the gift of life.
- Thank you, Jesus, for the roof over my head, thank you for the good health, provision of food, and all good things of life (Psalm 103:1-2).
- I plead for mercy over my life, my family, my ministry, career, business, etc. Let your mercy prevail in Jesus name amen (Psalm 103:3, Luke 1:78)
- Thank you, Father, for the privilege to come in contact with this knowledge and revelation (John 8:36, Galatians 3:13, John 19:30)
- I magnify your Holy Name because today my eyes are opened to the truth and my authority as a believer is certain (Matthew 16:19, Genesis 1:26-28, Luke 10:19)
- Father, open my spiritual eyes to see beyond the physical realm in Jesus name amen (Ephesians 1:17-18)
- Grant me the grace to equip myself with the Word of God and to be always ready for spiritual warfare in Jesus name amen. (Ephesians 6:10-18)
- I receive the grace to exercise my authority in Jesus Christ, and I trample upon snakes and scorpions and they shall not hurt me in Jesus name (Luke 10:19)
JOHN 19:30 “So when Jesus had received the sour wine, He said, “It is finished!” And bowing His head, He gave up His spirit” (NKJV).
- Thank you, Lord Jesus, for the finished work on the cross. It translates that the dominion of Satan and his agents in my life is over in Jesus name.
- By the power in the declaration of Jesus, every struggle, setback, disappointment, barrenness, delay, failure, and battles in my life are ended. In Jesus name, I receive sufficient grace.
- I take authority and decree that never again will sickness, death, poverty, evil attacks of the wicked etc raise their head against me because Jesus Christ have paid the price and that settles it, in Jesus name amen.
- I plead the Blood of Jesus over my life, destiny, family, and ministry. Let your precious Blood oh Lord Jesus sanctify me and cleanse every filthiness and uncleanness in Jesus name amen.
JOHN 8:36 “Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed” (NKJV).
- I declare my total deliverance from the bondage of sin in Jesus name amen.
- Let the fire of the Holy Ghost consume whatever that is not of God in my life and family.
- I decree my total freedom from careless living, today I take responsibility for my actions and I ask for your grace to be disciplined as I start afresh walk with You now in Jesus name amen.
- I decree that I and my family members are free from the chains of poverty, sickness, depression, loneliness, witchcraft, afflictions, backwardness, (mention them) in Jesus mighty name.
- And because Jesus the Son of God have set me free so shall it be henceforth, I begin to walk in dominion, power, riches, glory blessings, etc amen.
GALATIANS 3:13 “Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree” (NKJV).
- My Lord has paid the price for my redemption, therefore I am free from ancestral curses or setbacks in Jesus’ name amen.
- Every evil altar responsible for my sinful nature, your stronghold on my life has been shattered by the act of love on Calvary tree in Jesus’ name.
- I boldly declare that old things are passed away and I walk into the new nature bought for me in Jesus’ name.
- I receive forgiveness and restoration from my merciful Father, therefore you accuser of the brethren and your agents of darkness have nothing against me in Jesus name amen.
- Thank you Lord for nailing the curses and accusations to the cross, no matter the roaring of the devil, today and forever I am totally free in Jesus’ name amen.
Henceforth, I walk in the newness of my being never to be held captive by the enemy…Amen.